Contre "Paws R Us"

Visiteur

/ #159

2012-02-26 01:26

I hope and pray that the Court does not allow the owners' petition to go through. How DARE they even attempt this! Their unmitigated gaul appears to know no bounds! They should NEVER be allowed to care for, be in charge of, or own any dogs EVER!!! My heart and mind agree that these people have NOT learned their lesson, and even if the facilities are better equipped, the condition of the dogs through their 20 or so year tenure in the past says it all. The facilities were only a small part of the issue. It was the dogs' physical, emotional and health conditions that (finally) led the authorities to shut this house-of-horrors down. The owners got away with this for so long, while making lots of money at the expense of the animals. Let us not forget that they were pig farmers before they realized how rich they could get as (puppy-mill) 'breeders', a total insult to legitimate breeders. (I have to wonder how the pigs, who are also very smart animals, were treated by these people.) But, I digress. True breeders do not breed this number of 'breeds', nor do they have their animals living in these squalid and inhumane conditions. If the courts allow this petition to go through, it would not only be a travesty of justice, it would speak volumes about how Quebec really views puppy-mills!