Venir en aide aux 5 Jeunes Canadiens détenus en REP.Dominicaine

Quoted post

Visiteur
Visiteur

#145 Re: Re:

2011-03-04 23:09

#3: Visiteur - Re:  

# 3: Visitor - Re: a> p> p>

As the uncle of Jordan Morrison they not only beat him they where kicking him while a girl was also trying to do cpr on Jordan, so you think they should be freed, like hell they should, and thats right from people on the scene, thats not a one on one fight, and kicking and stomping someone that is on the ground unconscious is what animals do, not people. And also that was not the only incident that the accused where involved in, there where many more as these things will come out at trail. Where is there facebook page from friends who say they where great guys, well there is none, I have a feeling that there would not be a lot of supporters in there corner. This is not an english or french thing its a people thing and I am sure they do have family that love and are supporting them, but I also have a family that will never see Jordan again and this will always leave us with this huge empty hole in our hearts.

Réponses

BIINA
Visiteur

#147 Re: Re: Re:

2011-03-04 23:23:33

#145: Visiteur - Re: Re:

i am sorry i dont want to be meen but ur cuzin couldve take the choice of not being involved, he told the french guys that he would kill him , so he actualy did put himself in trouble ! i aam sorry i know how it feels to lose someone but u cant say that they are animals if 3 of them were not even there when it happend, and that the guy defended hisself ! et je vais finir en francais , si ton cousin a decider de metre sa vie devant celle dune fille qui a allumer le feu, bah on px pas plaindre ni lun ni lautre, malheureusement un accident ssi vite arriver cest le cas, mais ne vien pas dire quils sont des animaux parske cest une attaques raciale et personnel que tu vien de faire, ici cest pas pour les probleme , MAIS PLUTOT POUR LES SOLUTIONS ! MERCII

Visiteur
Visiteur

#152 Re: Re: Re:

2011-03-04 23:50:37

Ne les traite pas d'animaux les deux qui etais sur les lieux n'ont rien fait de mal il se sont battu ligitiment il ya eu un meurtre mais c un accident et je pense qu'il culpabilise deja et ca restera dans leurs tete a vie mais c un accident et sa aurait pu arriver a nimporte qui et de plus la maniere dont tu raconte les choses est fausse la verité est tel qu'écrite sur le texte et raconter au media donc ne dit pas des propos raciale et les famille ainsi que les detenu on fait par de leurs sympatie a la famille du défunt mais ils ne peuvent rien faire pour le ramener il est mort et tout ce qu'il peuvent faire c compatire et faire leurs condeloance car ce qui est fait et deja fait et il partage votre peine car tout le monde sait que c'est pas facile perdre quelqu'un qu'on aime .

Visiteur
Visiteur

#153 Re: Re: Re:

2011-03-04 23:58:58

n'importe quoi sans vouloir manquer de respect mais jordan et autant coupable de l'accident qui s'est produit que les 2 gars si soit disant il est venu a la defense de la jeune fille il aurait pu la defendre sans avoir recour a la violence de plus c lui qui a donner le premier coup a redha et dimitri est aussi simplement venu a la defense de son ami donc c'étais du one on one
donc ne faite pas passer jordan morisson pour un ange et les autre des animaux
ET C'EST PAS EN LES TRAITANT QUE CA VOUS SOULAGERA LE COEUR OU BIEN QUE CA VOUS LE RAMENERA
ils sont tous des étre humain sans exception
LIBÉRÉE LES GARS ILS SONT INNONCENTS ET OUII C'EST DES GENS BIENNN !!!

Visiteur

#156 Re: Re: Re:

2011-03-05 00:52:11

I'm really sorry about this tragic accident but i dont understand something that you said before. Why you say them? 3 of them were not there, they were at the hotel at that moment. It's really unfair to keep them in jail and pay $27000 to be free even they did nothing. I know this situation it is really hard for both sides because nothing wont bring Jordan back, but we cant blame the 5 guys. My condolences to the family.

Visiteur
Visiteur

#157 Re: Re: Re:

2011-03-05 02:22:37

I totally understand and I have to say that you're right !
But at the same time 3 of them WERE NOT there when this terrible incident happened! They are innocent and they should not be in jail.
The guy who beat Jordan to death has to paid for what he did! Accident or not it's still a murder, even in the canadian judicial system!! 
We want all justice. The boys friend's and families but also Jordan friend's and family!