PÉTITION BERGER BLANC

Quoted post

Visiteur

#120 Lots of talk but no solutions

2010-12-06 16:45

It is great to discuss this important topic as it effects many of us, but if people actually cared as much as they claim we as a Society would not be faced with this Animal control problem.
If people who had pets sterilised them and took care of them and did not treat them as "disposable" we would not be faced with this issue at all.

So instead of trying to blame Berger Blanc or the S.P.C.A for these issues take personal responsibility sterilise your Animal and don't acquire a pet if you are not willing or able to dedicate the time and money to ensure it's quality of Life.

That way Animal shelters and Euthanasia would cease to exist.

Réponses

Auteur de la pétition
Visiteur

#121 Re: Lots of talk but no solutions

2010-12-06 18:47:58

#120: - Lots of talk but no solutions 

You've got a really good point here.  Pounds are not perfect.  But most of them does their part to stop animal overpopulation.  Berger Blanc is the ONLY ONE who sales animals without including obligatory sterilisation (this demand is also in our petition).  This is the big difference between an pound with a goal of animal protection and a lucrative pound (the cost of the animal sold is not includinig ANY sterilisation.

Visiteur

#733 Re: Lots of talk but no solutions

2011-04-24 00:44:52

#120: - Lots of talk but no solutions

I agree with you..people should bemore responsible and educated. When you have an animal you keep it until the end..its like a "contract"

You take care of the animal...he will love you forever!:)

But you tell us to dont blame Le Berger blanc? They even dont try to find the owners of the animals! They are cruel and insensitive. If, like the man in Enquête, my cat decide to go outside while the door is open, somebody take him to Le Berger Blanc and one hour later, not 3 weeks, ONE HOUR, I go to find my cat and they told me they have "lost my cat"(understand here "we have kill your cat because we dont care and we got money for it)"... I'm to blame!!???????????????????

I dont think so.

Maybe you should re-think your opinion....just saying

And Euthanasia cant not exist, if an animal is old and he dont have a quality of life..or if an animal is soo sick that nobody can cure him, euthanasia, make with respect and without cruelty, can release the suffering. Thats sad but true.