Contre "Paws R Us"

Contacter l'auteur de la pétition

Ce sujet de conversation a été automatiquement créé pour la pétition Contre "Paws R Us".

Visiteur

2012-03-17 19:19

What realy happen at Paws R Us? 6 months later we still have many dogs who do not trust humain. Who pays for all that extra care? We the volunteers.....as usual.

Visiteur

2012-03-19 03:06

When will these beautiful living animals have a voice that will be heard forever. It seems like a fight that only compassionate humans can ever win for them. Please do not let the greedy owners of this and any other puppymill have another chance to abuse innocent helpless dogs.
Paula

#228 Please so no to Nicole and Charlene Labombard

2012-03-19 15:43

I can perhaps understand if Nicole and Charlene Labombard had said that they learned their lesson after breeding and mistreating one dog. Perhaps. But 527 dogs??? Their disrespect for animal welfare goes beyond the simple explanation of not understanding what dogs need. No. Nicole and Charlene Labombard are pitiless at best, but the word 'cruel' is more likely a better descriptor.

Please do not give permission to Nicole and Charlene Labombard to start breeding dogs again. No facility renovation can bring about the level of humanity needed to breed and care for animals properly.

Visiteur

2012-03-19 16:00

C'est terrible qu'ils ont meme le droit d'appliquer pour une autre license...Ils ne devraient meme pas avoir le droit d'avoir une animal en leur possession...J'espere que je ne suis pas trop tard...

Visiteur

#230 2nd Time Around...

2012-03-19 19:30

...they finally got what they deserve! I went to court every day with Laurie - the lady who was actually ordered to pay 10K+ because she called this place what it was - a PUPPY MILL!!! Sue me you fucking pieces of shit! I hope the stupid old Judge (and I use a capital "J" on Judge grudgingly)who ordered Laurie to pay rots in hell and I hope he feels like the old fossil piece of shit that he is for doing it to Laurie - and the DOGS! I fucking hate these pieces of crap...someone should cage their sorry asses up...God knows we'd be dong society a favor if we did. No joke - this family likes to procreate with each other! They are all around sick!

Visiteur

2012-03-20 03:55

This can not be allowed to happen again

Visiteur

2012-03-21 18:54

J'encourage fortement cette cause et ai personnaellement adopté une petite victime de cette usine. il faut à tout pris que notre gouvernement agisse de façon responsable en prenant au sérieux l,ampleur de la situation et punisse les abuseurs sévèrement.

Visiteur

2012-03-22 03:12

I was in contact with two of the dogs from this seizure and actually adopted one of them. They were both extremely thin and their fur coats were in horrible condition. The dogs are extremely nervous due to the lack of socialization. I don't believe these people should be allowed to own any animals after what they did to such a large number of dogs.
Kathyom

2012-03-27 23:54

They should never be able to have any pets ever again. Locked in cages, no socialization or exercise. Some couldn't walk.
Sea green

#235 Re: Famille Labombarde

2012-03-28 03:44

#1: - I think these people should go to prison and be banned from having animals for the rest of their lives. They are monsters to be oblivious to the needs and suffering of other creatures and to profit from it.

Visiteur

2012-03-29 02:44

La prochaine chose que l'on va avoir va etre une manufacture d'enfants. Il faut arreter ce crime contre la nature. Il semble que tout ce qui compte c'est l'argent. AJB

Visiteur

2012-03-29 02:59

If you alllow these people to reopen another animal operation after how they treated the animals they had in the past , then I am ashamed to call myself a Quebecer, as well as a Canadian. Why we let people get away with animal abuse in the times we live in today is beyond my comprenhension. It is disgusting and cruel beyong words. I work in a no kill animal shelter, I work there because some of us have to stand up for these poor defensless creatures who have no voice to speak for themselves, who cannot defend themselves against maNKIND.. Please do not let this happen again. They had their chance for 15 years they had their chance, they Knew they were doing wrong, yet they continued and never gave a thought to the condition of these animals.

Visiteur

2012-03-29 18:03

Je suis désolée

Visiteur

2012-03-30 14:49

Pas tolérable!
disgusted beyond belief

#240 Re: 2nd Time Around...

2012-04-02 19:07

#230: - 2nd Time Around...

unfortunately, they didn't get what they deserved.  They're still breeding and selling.  And the judge is still 'judging' and the vets that spoke on behalf of the Labombastards are still vetting.  Lorie paid 14 grand plus court costs.  The Labombastards paid a 10 grand fine.  My Dad used to say...the law is a farce...and you only get justice in the dead of night with no witnesses.  We'll do our best to shut these bastards down, but they'll pop up again...and again...or psycopaths just like them will take their place...unless we work ceaselessly to track them down and shut them down every time they re-open for business.  We need to work on the laws, we need to work on the enforcement of the laws.  We need to work on the human race.  Humans are gonna have to start being accountable for their actions...and I mean all humans...from the judges to the vets to the lawyers  to the actual scumbag abusers. This shitstorm started years and years ago...but the judge screwed up and all the dogs that suffered for all those years are on his conscience...if he has one...along with the vets and the lawyer and anyone else that helped these psycopaths.  Let them all pay for the care and rehabilitation all these dogs are getting now.  The Labombastards should all be in jail, the lawyer, judge and vets should be financially responsible for the dogs care...sell the Labombastards bloody pig barn and farm and give the proceeds to the dogs!  Then, and only then... will they 'get what they deserve'.  And even then, they'll never get what they deserve.  Well, maybe finally being in jail..in a cage...being some big tatooed guys 'bitch'.   (then again, they'd probably like that!)   I say euthanise them...I don't want to pay for their food and lodging in jail.  They're wasting precious air.

Ce message a été supprimé par l'administrateur du site (Montrer les détails)

2012-04-06 05:53

Disgusted beyond belief

#242 Air Jordans

2012-04-13 18:19

Hey child slave labour proponent...bugger off.

stefan

#243 MERCI

2012-04-22 03:02

mylene chalut XXXOXOXO

je vais etre la... stef
http://stefanbuchholz.com/wordpress/?p=2388

Visiteur

2012-04-22 13:44

I am still fostering one of the breeding Keeshond females, who was and still remains an emotional mess from living 6 years in a cage with her sole purpose to produce puppies. Dogs don't belong in cages they need to be part of a family.

Visiteur

2012-04-24 22:43

ANIMAL RIGHTS!!!!! No animal deserves to live like they did...NEVER LET THEM OPERATE AGAIN!!!

Visiteur

2012-05-08 16:23

This is dispicable that they are once again trying to sell animals again.....Please let us know if there will be a demo as will attend, we cannot let this happen again!!!!

Visiteur

#247 Re: MERCI

2012-05-10 14:05

#243: stefan - MERCI

Merci à toi :-)

Visiteur

#248 yes, there's a demo

2012-05-14 21:35

#246: -

There's a demo on the 19th...in front of the Gatineau court house...we'll be walking downtown with our dogs.  The case is passing in court tomorrow...the 15th...pro-forma...and they should be setting the date of the actual trial...and yes, a demo will be organsized for those days too.   http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/157507604376373/ there are demos against puppy mills across Quebec on the 19th...Montreal, Sherbrooke & Québec City along with ours here in Gatineau...check out the site.  Come if you can!!!  :)

Visiteur

#249 Re: yes, there's a demo

2012-05-17 06:35

#248: - yes, there's a demo

I would love to bring my dog, Jakey, who's a beautiful little guy.  Unfortunately, Jake doesn't like to walk on his splayed feet and he's a "little" nervous about loud noises...oh...and people, especially men.  Understandable considering he spent 3-5 years of his life in this hell-hole.  If I could get him to stop shaking when he sees a person, even for a few seconds, perhaps I could convince him that he could walk...oh...and I'd need him to control his urinary function and bowel movements, as sometimes he sees a male in a hat, and that's it!

Visiteur

2012-06-10 22:44

Having worked as a volunteer with these dogs as well as seeing some of the "saved" and purchased dogs and puppies come through my place of employment I am appalled and sickened by these monsters lack of remorse. I will not get into the grusome conditions of the animals, the fear, the cannibalusm and such as it is something that will stay with me for life. These animals never recieved any type of care or consideration and were simply a free flow of cash for the labombards. they are a danger to any living thing on this earth. Hopefully a judge will have enough sense to at least forbid them to own a blade of grass!!