PÉTITION BERGER BLANC

Quoted post

JESS
Visiteur

#1227 Re: Lettre du maire de Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve

2011-04-29 04:16

#1216: Encore deçu - Lettre du maire de Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve RÉPONSE AUX MAIRES

Pu capable de lire et entendre "seul le berger blanc a répondu à l`appel d`offre" ... qu`auriez vous fait les maires, si AUCUN SOUMISSIONNAIRE ne se serait présenté ??? ....

On ne signe pas un contrat avec quelqu`un parce qu`il n`y a personne d`autre ! .. qu`avez-vous donc dans la tête ?

Lorqu`on envoi un appel d`offre de cet envergure et que personne de compétent ne se présente,  en tant que politicien(ne) consciencieux et compétent, bien sur, on se TOURNE VERS NOTRE GOUVERNEMENT ET ON LUI EXIGE DE METTRE SUR PIED UN HOPITAL VÉTÉRINAIRE AVEC DES RÈGLEMENTS STRICTES ET RIGOUREUX TANT QU`À LA QUALITÉ DES SOINS ET DES SERVICES.  À LA GANG QUE VOUS ÊTES , CHAREST ET COMPAGNIE AURAIT EU À RÉPONDRE À CELÀ .

Mais vous êtes allez au plus facile , vite-fait: "...allez, on signe pis on passe à autre chose... on se ferme les yeux et la gueule pis on verra, si jamais il arrive quelque chose, on baragouinera qu`on était malpris.... "   

Réponses

Encore deçu
Visiteur

#1228 Re: Re: Lettre du maire de Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve

2011-04-29 05:15:01

#1227: JESS - Re: Lettre du maire de Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve

@ Jess, I spoke to a city councillor today in another borough after receiving this letter and was told that there were negotiations happening with others who had made a submission, but in the same breath told me that there were only 2 places capable of fulfilling these responsibilities - the Berger blanc and the SPCA, and also that there was no immediate solution possible since they had extended their contract with the Berger blanc till June. I have the same impression as you, that the City did not make a serious call for submissions in the past, and it is not doing so today either. I think the new SPCA is 1000 x superior to the Berger blanc, but smaller more localized facilities might be an even better solution.

What concerns me the most is that for the coming months there are animals who are suffering at the hands of the same employees who were there when the Enquête report came out. Couture fostered a culture of gross indifference to the dogs' and cats' suffering and of abuse, and he and his employees are not going to change. These new demands the City "is requiring" them to put into place - who is going to police them? The Berger blanc will have cameras installed and police themselves? Right. Anima-Québec has done a piss-poor job to date, and I even saw a letter from Anima-Québec admitting that when they went in for their inspection recently they were required to warn the Berger blanc of their arrival, so the likely-hood of catching them doing something illegal is almost nil. I think the City MUST hire veterinarians who have the animals' best interests at heart to monitor the place 24/7 while a transition is made. And I shudder to think there are places like Laval who seem to have no intention of breaking their contract with the Berger blanc.

Visiteur

#1229 Re: Re: Lettre du maire de Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve

2011-04-29 05:18:10

#1227: JESS - Re: Lettre du maire de Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve 

Je suis dans l'arrondissement H-M -R et je viens de repond a M Menard!

Faits vous aussi... real.menard@ville.montreal.qc.ca

Il faut continuer on ne lache pas..lets go !

ecrire a votre arrondissements!

ensemble on va faire la diffrence