PÉTITION BERGER BLANC

Contacter l'auteur de la pétition

Ce sujet de conversation a été automatiquement créé pour la pétition PÉTITION BERGER BLANC.

Visiteur

#6176 MONTREAL, CANADA—The world is stunned, in a state of shock.

2012-08-14 02:22

http://www.northcountrygazette.org/2012/07/27/tears_flow/

By North Country Gazette On July 27, 2012

© By June Maxam

MONTREAL, CANADA—The world is stunned, in a state of shock.

Tears are flowing around the world.

The city of Montreal killed Wicca without giving her a chance.
And it was done while the city was facetiously leading the world to believe the dog would be saved if enough public outcry was heard. The world was duped and a dog was unjustly killed.

As city hall was so nicely taking the calls from thousands of people worldwide, pleading for clemency for the dog, the city had already killed the dog, threatening the shelter that if they didn’t do it before day’s end on Thursday, that the city—namely a planner named Benoit Lacroix—would send in their own vet Friday morning to do the deed and the shelter would face repercussions.

The action by the employees at city hall, leading the callers to believe that the Mayor would consider clemency when in fact Wicca had already been murdered is despicable, beyond immoral. And they did it with a smile.

So many callers commented how nice the city employees were to them. The face of the city smiled and laughed while killing an innocent dog and that’s almost worse than the deed itself.

That’s arrogance, that contemptuous, that’s the world being raped by a smiling government lying to the people that they are supposed to be representing and serving when they had absolutely no intent of giving Wicca her life. The government of Montreal has raped the public’s trust and brought upon themselves the disrespect, scorn and contempt of the world.

There’s something grossly immoral with a man and his government who thumb their collective noses at not only the law, but what’s morally right and that’s exactly what Montreal Mayor Gerald Tremblay, his lackey Benoit Lacroix and the city of Montreal have done in the case of a five-year-old dog whose sole mistake was scratching a woman who scared him. She has as much blood on her hands as the city of Montreal has on their hands.

The city even refused the plea of a judge who asked them to reconsider their death decree, to do the right thing for moral reasons but the city obstinately refused. That by itself speaks volumes of the lack of character in Montreal’s government.

The great Indian philosopher Mahatma Gandhi said that “The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.

Montreal is totally immoral. The world, and especially its neighbors in the United States and the rest of Canada must never forget the heartless, cruel actions of Montreal against an dog who was trying to defend herself because she felt endangered. And even then, the worse she did was scratch a woman.

Wicca didn’t deserve to die. She was a hero, she had saved her owner’s life. She was a good dog, a dog full of love and devotion.

The murder of Wicca is undoubtedly one of the gravest injustices in the battle against breed specific legislation. Even though BSL supposedly wasn’t at play in Wicca’s case, it was. Prejudice and discrimination towards pit bulls killed this wonderful dog, a dog that had saved her owner’s life and he fought so hard trying to save hers.

In recent months, there have been cases in Montreal where other breeds of dogs have provably bitten children and there was no death order. They were allowed to live with a muzzle order and that’s what should have occured in the case of Wicca.

Common sense and compassion must rule and prevail, not a biased, politician with an obvious problem with morality and honesty.

All life is precious, we must never forget that and government and those in power must never forget that they represent the people, not their own self-interests.

What is most egregious in this situation is the total lack of due process. She was ordered killed without any administrative hearing ever conducted by a bureaucrat who didn’t want to hear any evidence, who has no training or background with dogs, who simply doesn’t care. She simply wasn’t a dangerous dog.

Mayor Gerald Tremblay is ultimately to blame for this travesty and injustice, true governmental tyranny, a total rape of the rule of law. Tremblay must be held accountable. All efforts must be made to remove this man from office, to assure that the laws are changed and that no more dogs are killed in such a dishonest and unlawful manner.

And just where was Tremblay during the intense international campaign to save Wicca’s life? Why did he hide, why did he fail to or refuse to return calls from dog trainers and behaviorists, sanctuaries who would have insured Wicca’s safety as well as the public’s. Men who kill dogs in such a manner as Wicca was executed are cowards.

Only we the people can make it end. Those in public office must be reminded at the polls that they represent us, our wishes. Government is out of control, this isn’t the Third World–Belfast, Montreal, the US are supposed to be civilized countries that follow the rule of law. We must show those in government that the people rule, not them
As one individual articulated following Wicca’s death, government sucks and violate their sworn duty, when those in positions of power allow that power to become their privilege rather than their burden.

Due process and adherence to the rule of law is our only way to insure a civilized society. Too many politicians forget that. Montrealhas forgotten that and it is our duty to remind them so they never forget again.

For those of us who believe in the promise of a fair and just system, we have to fight abuses like we have seen in Lennox and Wicca. We have to hold our representatives to the law and make that law just and fair.

I am horribly disappointed that both Belfast and Montreal have ignored justice and compassion and have yielded to ego and self interest.

Wicca, we will never forget. 7-27-12

http://www.northcountrygazette.org/2012/07/26/montreal_kills/

http://www.northcountrygazette.org/2012/07/26/montreal_repercussions/

http://www.northcountrygazette.org/2012/07/26/death_order/

NOTE: Please understand The North Country Gazette is a subscription site. Unlimited free access is not available. One free read per visitor is allowed, after that, access is by subscription only. For questions, contact news@northcountrygazette.org

Like our work? Please consider leaving a tip in the tip jar to the right of this article.

Don’t forget to visit the NCG store, great products featuring dogs and cats. www.cafepress.com/northcou

Quelle bassesse signée HUMAINS !

#6179 Re: MONTREAL, CANADA—The world is stunned, in a state of shock.

2012-08-16 01:25

#6176: - MONTREAL, CANADA—The world is stunned, in a state of shock.

Le maître de Wicca ne méritait pas ce qui est arrivé et Wicca méritait des jours heureux avec lui.  Quelle injustice!  Je me demande ce que pense cette femme ÉGRATIGNÉE.

L'humain est rendu si bas dans mon estime.  Je viens de lire le martyre de certains chiens en Turquie.  Ils sont attrapés, battus et VIOLÉS jusqu'à ce que mort s'ensuive.  Ils ont la colonne vertébrale brisée et tous les organes internes déchirés par leurs abuseurs.   Le coeur me lève en pensant aux souffrances que subissent ces êtres sans défense aucune.  Ce sont des HUMAINS qui font ça.  DES HUMAINS!

J'ai signé la pétition concernant ces chiens abusés.   SVP faites-en autant pour l'amour de ces sans voix.  Merci!   La pétition est sur le net avec les autres.

Qui?

#6180 Re: MONTREAL, CANADA—The world is stunned, in a state of shock.

2012-08-16 01:30

#6176: - MONTREAL, CANADA—The world is stunned, in a state of shock.

Le maire de Montréal est à mettre dehors.  Qui lui montrera la porte?

Et j'attends toujours quel chef aura une pensée pour le mieux-être des animaux dans son programme électoral.

J'attends toujours.  Si personne n'ose s'impliquer, mon vote sera ANNULÉ.   Le temps de la récréation est terminée.  Il faut se retrousser les manches et foncer.  Qui?

Ce message a été supprimé par l'administrateur du site (Montrer les détails)

2012-08-16 04:17

Visiteur

2012-08-16 06:39

" Trembley and LaCroix are idiots "2012-07-28 06:41

Jan Koza says:
July 27, 2012 at 4:19 pm

"Trembley and LaCroix are idiots. If there were facilities willing to take Wicca that would have been a win/win. But no the murderous bastards killed the dog. Did the woman who scared Wicca and got scratched do anything to try to save her? If not, this is on her too. The private vet that was going to put her down if the pound wouldn’t is an ass if he agreed to it. I will never visit Montreal. There are enough misinformed people in the US."

Visiteur

#6183 I am disgusted with my native city, Montreal "2012-07-28

2012-08-16 06:40

" I am disgusted with my native city, Montreal "2012-07-28 06:44

Jean Le Marquand says:
July 27, 2012 at 4:38 pm

"How can this travesty be justified? School children routinely bite each other in day care, drawing blood. Do we punish them? A clear case of “speciesism”…it’s only an animal so we can do what we want to them. I am disgusted with my native city, Montreal."

Visiteur

#6184 De mauvais traitements dans la fourrière le Berger Blanc

2012-08-16 06:43

Visiteur

#6185 Le mauvais Berger Blanc - Enquête

2012-08-16 06:44

Visiteur

#6186 Berger Blanc - Montreal Animal Abuse and Cruelty Shelter

2012-08-16 06:45

Visiteur

2012-08-16 06:47

Shelter in spotlight after animal cruelty video
Private pound in Quebec handles thousands of lost and abandoned pets
The Canadian Press Posted: Apr 21, 2011 7:36 PM ET

"I am so disgusted and sick to my stomach by yet more cases of animal cruelty in this country. Enough is enough. We need to pass strong laws to protect these animals and punish those who carry out such acts against them. I'm just so sickened by the inhumanity of others. The Berger Blanc must never be allowed to continue operating and they need to be investigated and charged with animal cruelty. The City of Montreal should contract out to reputable no-kill animal rescue groups."

Visiteur

2012-08-16 06:50

------- Lettre du maître de Wicca , pour Wicca ;

Save Wicca

R.I.P. my little girl. Please forgive me, WE know it's not your fault for getting scared. I want you to forgive me for this cruel way you had to leave me , I really thought we would grow old together I tried the best i could to keep you happy and healthy i even got a king size just for you to have more room to sleep with me, it's bean very lonely with out you here. I'm gonna miss waking up at your bad smelling breath. You saved my life and I thank you for that, you ware the best friend i ever had you always looked out for me you but now look out for me from up there trust me it's safer for you then this cruel would we live in. btw go find my grandfather and keep him some company i'm sure you'll love him too just as much you loved all of US, we will miss having liking our feet faces hands, I'll miss cleaning up after you when you drink, poop, when you would go thru the garbage. At least we had a good times together, it's hard when i see your crate and your not on your pillow or next to me... I Promise you little girl I will never forget you I cant i'm here cause of you, every breath i take i think of you, you ware MY TRUE LOVE , i loved you more then anything. I promise you we will change this stupid law that killed you. we'll make it the WICCA/LENNOX LAW. (the 11th of july 2012 was the judgement for wicca and lennox's death ) just cause of there breed.. WE WILL MISS YOU WICCA my little girl (skilitsa mou) :"(

Visiteur

2012-08-16 06:51

http://www.bergerblanccruaute.com/

Berger Blanc Cruauté - Campagne contre le Berger Blanc et les fourrières à but lucratif au Québec

Visiteur

#6191 La pétition contre Berger blanc :

2012-08-16 07:42

39 322 la recommandent sur facebook . 50 066 personnes demandent que Berger blanc soit traduit en justice . continuons la lutte au nom des sans voix . Nous sommes leur voix .
Nous vainquerons .

Visiteur

#6192 Les élus sont spécistes , quelle Honte pour la population.

2012-08-16 07:48

extraits de ; http://www.droitsdesanimaux.net/specisme.php

Le spécisme est la discrimination fondée sur le critère de l'espèce, de même que le racisme se fonde sur la "race" et le sexisme sur le sexe. C'est une idéologie d'oppression de celui qu'on estime inférieur.

Cette idéologie, particulièrement développée dans le monde occidental, considère qu'il est légitime de discriminer les animaux au motif que ceux-ci ne sont pas doués de raison. Mais d'une part c'est faux1, d'autre part même si c'était vrai, certains humains (enfants en bas age, handicapés mentaux) ne sont pas doués de raison, et pourtant on ne les envoie pas à l'abattoir ! C'est toujours aux animaux qu'on impose des mauvais traitements, finalement pour la seule raison qu'ils n'appartiennent pas à notre espèce.

La discrimination est donc purement arbitraire.

Pour autant, et contrairement à ce qui est régulièrement dit par les persécuteurs d'animaux, les partisans des droits des animaux ne prônent pas l'asservissement des humains ! Mais qu'on traite de manière égale les humains et les animaux, c'est-à-dire que les seconds puissent bénéficier d'une protection légale comparable aux premiers. Mais les partisans d'une vision réactionnaire et prédatrice de l'humanisme, qui ne voient la dignité de l'humain que si elle s'accompagne du mépris de l'animal, ne veulent pas qu'on respecte les uns comme les autres. Bien que la lutte pour les droits des animaux et contre le spécisme ne repose pas sur les bons sentiments mais sur l'idée de justice, laissons-les méditer sur cette maxime de Lamartine : "On n'a pas deux cœurs, un pour les humains et un autre pour les animaux ; on en a un, ou pas du tout".

1 Les animaux possèdent une rationalité pratique en ce qu'ils prennent des décisions après avoir évaluer la problématique des situations qu'ils rencontrent.

Visiteur

#6193 Pourquoi devenir vegan ?

2012-08-16 07:49

Pourquoi devenir vegan ? extrait de : http://www.droitsdesanimaux.net/specisme.php

53 milliards d'animaux tués dans les abattoirs du monde entier chaque année (3 millions en France chaque jour), un nombre incalculable de poissons arrachés à la mer qui périssent dans les filets de pêche, 800 millions d'animaux torturés à mort dans les laboratoires d'expérimentation (8300 par jour en France), des dizaines de millions d'autres animaux massacrés pour le commerce de la fourrure, du cuir… Le nombre d'animaux victimes de nos choix de consommation est monstrueux (Plus d'informations ici). Comment en est-on arrivé là ?

La mentalité spéciste ("raciste" envers les animaux) de l'espèce humaine amène les humains à se sentir autorisés à jouir d'un droit de propriété sur les animaux, de même que le racisme a mené les esclavagistes à s'approprier les Noirs aux siècles derniers. A partir du moment où nous traitons les animaux comme de simples ressources en fonction de nos intérêts, il ne faut pas s'étonner du traitement abject qui leur est infligé. Ainsi, les traitements les plus violents, de même que ceux que nous considérons moins brutaux (par exemple l'élevage bio) sont les facettes d'une même mentalité, qui laisse penser qu'il est légitime de s'approprier les animaux, et de les tuer.

Existe t-il des solutions pour remédier à cette affreuse situation ?

Choisir d'être vegan comme mode de vie en rupture avec l'exploitation meurtrière des animaux apparaît comme la solution la plus cohérente et respectueuse des animaux.

Le terme vegan (prononcer "végane") date du début du siècle en Grande-Bretagne où, dès 1909, la question de la consommation des sous-produits animaux fut abordée au sein de la Vegan Society.

Aujourd'hui, ce mode de vie, qui apparaît comme la démarche la plus complète qu'on puisse faire, à travers notre consommation quotidienne, en faveur des animaux, est adoptée par un nombre grandissant de partisans-nes de la cause animale.

Lorsqu'on est vegan, on refuse :

De consommer la chair des animaux ainsi que les sous-produits alimentaires (végétalisme) tels que le lait et les produits laitiers, les œufs, le miel. Une telle démarche est fiable d'un point de vue nutritionnel, comme l'établit le rapport de l'Association Américaine de Diététique (synthèse de toute la littérature scientifique sur le sujet).
D'utiliser des produits fabriqués à partir du corps des animaux : cuir, fourrure, laine.
D'utiliser des produits cosmétiques et ménagers ayant été testés sur les animaux.
D'assister aux divertissements contraires aux droits des animaux : zoos, cirques avec animaux, combats d'animaux, corridas.

Visiteur

#6194 http://www.droitsdesanimaux.net/specisme.php

2012-08-16 07:51

Documentaire : Earthlings - Terriens

Ce film-documentaire américain traite de la place de l'Homme dans la Nature et son action brutale sur les animaux utilisés pour le profit de l'industrie. Il a eu un énorme succès aux USA, a remporté de nombreux prix et a été nominé aux Oscars. Le narrateur est le célèbre acteur Joaquin Phoenix (Gladiator) et la musique est de Moby.

Narration en français de Georges Laraque .

Visiteur

#6195 Abolition !

2012-08-16 07:53

Abolition

Il parait impensable, compte-tenu du nombre vertigineux d'animaux tués pour la consommation humaine, et compte tenu de la diversité des utilisations qui en sont faites, que soit mis un terme à leur exploitation meurtrière. Et pourtant ! Il y a seulement deux cent ans, l'abolition de l'esclavage humain paraissait un projet fantaisiste. Si notre société veut continuer à porter des valeurs de paix et de justice, elle ne peut sans se contredire n'en réserver l'application qu'aux humains, pour ne laisser aux animaux que mépris, souffrance et mort, ceci au nom de nos intérêts les plus futiles.

L'association Droits des Animaux demande que soient reconnus aux animaux les droits fondamentaux que les humains s'accordent à eux-mêmes : droits à la vie, à ne pas être maltraité ni emprisonné injustement. De tels droits doivent être transposés dans notre droit positif.

Les animaux n'ont commis aucun crime, leur seule faute est de n'être pas nés sous forme humaine. Est-ce suffisant pour leur faire endurer les pires traitements, alors qu'ils sont, comme nous, conscients et sensibles ? Personne ne voudrait subir un tel sort, alors pourquoi l'accepter si facilement pour les animaux ? Comme les humains, les animaux ne veulent pas être brutalisés, ni privés de la possibilité de vivre leur vie comme ils l'entendent.

Il nous appartient de faire preuve de responsabilité, en nous débarrassant de la barbarie dont nous faisons preuve depuis si longtemps envers les animaux. Chaque hésitation, chaque jour où nous reculons ce progrès entraine le martyre de millions d'animaux.

voir ; http://www.droitsdesanimaux.net/specisme.php

2012-08-17 10:40

2012-08-17 10:41

Visiteur

#6200 http://www.droitsdesanimaux.net/specisme.php

2012-08-17 21:45

Documentaire : Earthlings - Terriens

Ce film-documentaire américain traite de la place de l'Homme dans la Nature et son action brutale sur les animaux utilisés pour le profit de l'industrie. Il a eu un énorme succès aux USA, a remporté de nombreux prix et a été nominé aux Oscars. Le narrateur est le célèbre acteur Joaquin Phoenix (Gladiator) et la musique est de Moby.

Narration en français de Georges Laraque .