Contre "Paws R Us"

Contacter l'auteur de la pétition

Ce sujet de conversation a été automatiquement créé pour la pétition Contre "Paws R Us".

Visiteur

2012-03-10 22:43

il faut quelles est une interdiction totale d avoir des animaux c est évident qu elles vont refaire exactement la même chose et ces femmes là doivent fournir un paquet d autres soi disant éleveurs pet shop ect.....c est lamentable elles ne doivent plus avoir d animaux!!!!

Visiteur

2012-03-11 00:17

les chiens et les chats mérites d être traiter avec respect. Ce sont des êtres vivant; nous les avons domestiquer il y a plusieurs milliers d années, ils nous apportent beaucoup alors donnons leurs beaucoup de bonnes attention et traitement merci a tous n.r

Visiteur

2012-03-12 14:33

J'espère sincèrement qu'il ne pourront plus vendre de chiens ces 2 connasses!

Visiteur

2012-03-13 01:57

elles n ont droit a aucun animale !!!!!ce ne sont pas des objets!!!!!!!!!

Visiteur

2012-03-13 19:07

Is there a petition in English?

Visiteur

2012-03-14 01:57

On ne redonne pas des animaux à des gens aussi irresponsable qu'eux. C'Est animaux ont été maltraités et si il ouvre un autre usine à chien ils vont être maltraités comme les premiers. J'espère que le juge aura du coeur pour ces pauvres bêtes et qu'ils refusent de leur donner un autre permis pour repartir une usine à chien.

Je croyais que la SPCA était contre ce genre d'usine à chien. J'espère qu'il aura assez de pression pour qu'il ne puisse refaire la même chose.

Visiteur

2012-03-14 05:00

I fostered one of the seized dogs. I never want to see that much fear in a dog's eyes again as long as I live. The poor little thing would squeal in terror if any one went near her. These people should NEVER again be allowed to operate a business like that. That poor dog was underweight, terrified of everything in sight, petrified of people especially men. I can't imagine what she went thru & she was only 1 of over 500 dogs. How dare they even contemplate doing this again..

Visiteur

2012-03-14 14:23

Puppy Mills or high volume breeders of dogs need to be eliminated from this earth. Perhaps they should live out their days under the same conditions that they provided for so many helpless dogs.

Visiteur

2012-03-14 18:12

Never be afraid to do what’s right, especially if the well-being of a person or an animal is at stake. Society’s punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way.
- Martin Luther King jun.

Visiteur

2012-03-15 00:39

I am presently fostering one of the PRU's dogs. She's a beautiful Keeshond, 6 years old, who was used for the sole purpose of producing puppies. She has lived in the cage 24/7 since her birth. I can't begin to express the emotional damage this has done to her. After almost 6 months of being out of that place she is still severely insecure. She may never recover. She runs from us at times and is unable to cope with the simple things every dog should enjoy. Like a walk in the woods, being cuddled and stroked by a human. The list is endless the opportunities she has been deprived of. STOP THESE PEOPLE FROM EVER OWNING DOGS AGAIN MUCH LESS STARTING UP AGAIN TO PUT MORE DOGS THRU THIS HORROR.

Visiteur

2012-03-15 01:14

Both the physical and psychological damage that has been done to these dogs should be criminal! They should not be allowed to breed and/or sell dogs at all!

Visiteur

2012-03-15 02:23

j`ai signé cette pétition en espérent donner plus de poids a ceux qui dénonce c`est pratiques inacceptable Merci.

Visiteur

2012-03-15 21:19

Le droit d'élever et appartenir des animaux n'est pas acquis et se mérite avec amour et dévotion. Les Labombard ne connaissent définitivement pas la définitions de ces mots et le traitements qui est subis par leurs animaux est déplorable. Un juge, une ville et des clients sain d'esprits n'autoriseraient et n'acheteraient jamais d'animaux de cedit ''élevage''. Ce sont ces femmes qui devraient être derrière des barreaux et non les chiens.

Visiteur

#214 Re:

2012-03-15 22:50

#205: -  

The petition has been translated.

Visiteur

2012-03-16 01:35

Pawsrus ne meritent pas une deuxieme chance de ruiner la vie de chiens malchanceux. Les laisser dans des cages non salubres et dangereuses , sans exercice, c'est de la criautée anvers les animaux. Sur ce meme sujet, les animaleries ne doivent pas avoir le droit de vendre des chiens car dans trops de cas, ces chiens viennent dusines a chien. Et en plus les employés et patrons de ces animalerie ne sans occupent pas correctement. Un chien a besoin denormement dexercice et ce nest pas en restant enfermé dans une cage carrement 24h par jour quils lobtiendront. Ils ont besoin de beaucoup plus que dune petite marche dans les arrieres du magasin . S.v.p. Banir la vente de chien dans les animaleries!!!!!

Visiteur

2012-03-16 05:46

I am so shocked that this puppy mill can start up again

Visiteur

2012-03-16 15:48

Il est inconcevable que ces gens recoivent à nouveau l'autorisation d'avoir un autre établissment....

Visiteur

2012-03-16 18:48

Its deplorable how they could ever be allowed to OWN or sell another animal for the rest of their lives. They have no conscience

Visiteur

2012-03-16 22:39

Those people should be legally banned from ever owning even one dog, cat or any other animal again.

Visiteur

2012-03-16 23:03

Il faut que cela cesse!

Visiteur

2012-03-16 23:04

On connaît tous l'histoire. Ce sont des monstres!

Visiteur

2012-03-17 01:35

I have a dog in my home that is from Paws R Us. He's 6 years old, he only felt safe and sound in a cage cause that's what the way he lived. Being in a family environment is equivalent to you being plucked out of your home and transported to another planet with aliens. Please do not let this kind of cruelty happen. If these were human babies being bred things would be different.
Koya and Jill
Visiteur

#223 My adoptee, Koya, begs you to help!

2012-03-17 03:14

I have adopted one of these dogs, and fostered 1 other. The treatment of these poor dogs by the owner's of Paws R Us was horrifying. These dogs were terrified of the entire world and everything good it has to offer them. They have, and will continue to require a great deal of special attention and training to help gain their trust in humans, and enjoy their lives. Please do not allow this heart wrenching event to happen again! Do not allow Paws R Us to ever breed dogs again, or own a single dog for that matter. My dog had skin problems, and her mother had to have almost all of her teeth removed at the age of 2yrs. Please support this petition!

Visiteur

2012-03-17 04:23

I say NO....

Visiteur

2012-03-17 15:21

Il est inconcevable que des gens puissent penser leur redonner la possibilité d'avoir des animaux. :(