Pour un parc Prince-Arthur fonctionnel et sécuritaire à l'année

Quoted post

ME ! Concern citizen

#48 street closure ?????????????????

2013-12-21 04:04

My first question is : where did all these 100's of kids that you all say are playing in the street adjoining the park , play before ? they played in the park , so why is it all of sudden we have to use the street , a street with two business that delivery trucks have to back up because they are unable to turn on side streets talk about danger for kids I was a trucker and school bus driver backing up where there children and pedestrian is one nightmare !@#$%^???? I read all your comments if I had to guess probably half of you people never assisted new council meeting and at the last meeting the Mayor tried to explain some of the things they want to do but unlike the previous mayor that would not let you speak it was a citizen that would not let the mayor speak !!! Comment # 32 What did you inspect that new council would repair every existing problems in seven weeks it's easy to sit at home in your lazy boy and complain , the town is in debt over there head and it was not created by the new council !!!As for bringing new business on main street and giving it a new look is not really up to the town it's up to the owners like poil&plumes did the new petro-t couche tard , Leblanc patates ,Crème glace Frederic ETC...I'm sure if anyone wants to start some kind of business the town will gladly welcome them..We have a plan for the park but nobody wants to listen to it , all they want is that street closed ! An investment of over $200,000 or more was put in to that street and then close to traffic and then painting games on it and to make matters worst cut the new blacktop and plant 6 trees at what cost??? All that money that was wasted on that could have been used for the project that we have in mind , but nobody wants to listen to it ???? But I will write some of it down for those who wants to read it , money providing of course , 1st. fence existing park all around 2nd. make circle all around in blacktop with small curb then paintings of games could be made on circle 3th. inside circle toward King st. install standard hockey boards I was told that we have , with nettings at top of each ends say 10ft. in height so that pucks or balls would not hit anybody or fly out , winter permiting ice rink and in summer after being blacktop could be use for summer hockey ,basket -ball ,volley - ball , ,badminton IN-line roller skate etc..... That's what should have been done at the same time as the street it would have saved every body a lot of heartache and pain....

Réponses

Visiteur

#49 Re: street closure ?????????????????

2013-12-21 04:39:27

#48: ME ! Concern citizen - street closure ?????????????????

So just don't be a concern citizen, go up at city all and try to explain to all the benefits of the clossure of the street, maybe a lot of citizens did'nt realised what they were losing by having that street close, only that their kids were playing safe and sound while they were working for them and avoiding 2 hours overs the bridges to get back to them. we are suppose to get the town on the map now that we have an openning with the 30, so please don,t killed it because of a few narrowed mind. Sorry aqbout my english, but i am french so doing my best)