PÉTITION BERGER BLANC

Contacter l'auteur de la pétition

Ce sujet de conversation a été automatiquement créé pour la pétition PÉTITION BERGER BLANC.

Visiteur

2012-07-28 06:18

Mary Ann says:
July 27, 2012 at 2:21 pm
Maybe Montreal should be boycotted – and then they will see pain in their wallets. How sad to kill an innocent dog who only scratched a woman because of fear, then to lie to the public about it. If they lied about that – what else have they lied to the tax paying citizens about? One lie no doubt leads to more.

Visiteur

#6052 " Shame on you, mayor and all your little murderers! "

2012-07-28 06:19

Deanna says:
July 27, 2012 at 2:22 pm
I am so outraged with the Montreal mayor. I’m calling and they’re smiling and laughing and “oh don’t worry. The mayor is taking another look at the situation.”. LIAR, LIAR PANTS ON FIRE! Shame on you, mayor and all your little murderers! Montreal citizens, wake up. Is this the government that you want? I won’t be spending any money or time in Montreal ever again. Cancelled trip to Belfast because of the murder of Lennox.

Visiteur

#6053 " This is INSANE "

2012-07-28 06:20

liz says:
July 27, 2012 at 3:39 pm
This is INSANE and this has got to stop, people dont’t realize that dogs are not just animals, they are part of a family. This dog didn’t have to die, just like all the other dogs don’t have to die.

Visiteur

#6054 " SHAME ONE MONTREAL."

2012-07-28 06:20

Susan says:
July 27, 2012 at 3:48 pm

We had planned to see our local NHL team play the Habs this winter. Forget it now. I wouldn’t drop one American penny in a city that lies, murders innocent dogs, dupes its own citizens, and then sleep like babies at night. SHAME ONE MONTREAL.

Visiteur

#6055 " I would certainly boycott Montreal "

2012-07-28 06:21

Diana says:
July 27, 2012 at 3:54 pm

Good article, well said. The world is starting to realize the injustices done to these dogs for no reason. We can’t give up the fight to end BSL. I would certainly boycott Montreal, however, now we have a similar case in Riverside, CA in the USA going to court today. Pretty soon we will have to boycott the world! The dog in CA only “scared” a jogger and she faces death in a few days. Please join forces together to make this new case known to everyone.

Visiteur

#6056 Espagne ; asesinos

2012-07-28 06:21

beatriz says:
July 27, 2012 at 3:54 pm

Q injusticia, un ser que era querido y bueno ha muerto por un simple arañazo, mientras hay montones de asesinos, violadores y pederastas con una pequeña condena y a la calle, no entiendo al ser humano , lo que si tengo claro es que cada dia me avergüenzo mas del llamado hombre, lo siento perrita y, un beso a su familia y todos mis malos deseos para la gentuza que ha hecho esto

Visiteur

#6057 "I thought we lived in the free world, not under a dictatorship"

2012-07-28 06:23

shawn varney says:
July 27, 2012 at 3:55 pm

If the government can so easily disregard the laws set in place for our animals…then you had best believe that the laws and due process set in place for people will just as easily be brushed aside to fit any officials personal agenda…Wicca’s loss is shattering, and her human must be beyond comfort right now. Whose to know if this kind thing will lead to us disappearing in the night never to be seen again because we dared to speak our minds and cry out for justice. I thought we lived in the free world, not under a dictatorship. Rest in Peace Wicca, the fight for our pets rights will continue, you are not just animals to us, you are family.

Visiteur

#6058 " you shame us montreal "

2012-07-28 06:24

Margaret Maranto says:
July 27, 2012 at 3:57 pm
you shame us montreal you are now just like belfast ignorant and cruel 2 places i will never visit karma will have her day rest in peace wicca and prayers to your family

Visiteur

#6059 "Montreal, your Mayor is a coward " will NEVER go into Montreal again

2012-07-28 06:25

Lisa says:
July 27, 2012 at 3:57 pm

Montreal, your Mayor is a coward plan and simple! What you have aloud this man to do is despicable and so help me I will NEVER go into Montreal again, nor will I be recommending any of my friends to!

Visiteur

#6060 Brésil ; " The whole world is disgusted with the city of Montreal "

2012-07-28 06:25

sergio tenorio says:
July 27, 2012 at 3:59 pm

The whole world is disgusted with the city of Montreal. Land of murderers and cowards!

Sergio Tenorio [Brazil]

Visiteur

#6061 " Mayor Trembley must be removed from office. "

2012-07-28 06:26

Stephen says:
July 27, 2012 at 4:00 pm

I am a son of Montreal, & have always loved the city & its diversity. What the mayor has done is beyond deplorable. Wicca was part of someone’s family. Anyone who has ever lived in Montreal knows about the political corruption just look at the PQ, but for this to happen to such a wonderful loving girl. I am disgusted & ashamed to be from Montreal. I know that this is not a reflection of the city itself, but never again must this happen. Mayor Trembley must be removed from office.

Visiteur

2012-07-28 06:27

Shonna says:
July 27, 2012 at 4:04 pm
Shame on Montreal and every other place with Breed Specific legislation.

Visiteur

2012-07-28 06:27

Anita says:
July 27, 2012 at 4:05 pm

The death of Wicca was uncalled for and makes all of the city look as bad as Belfast. She did nothing wrong and received the ultimate penalty for nothing. To show how totally outrageous and the double standard they have used in her case I would call for everyone who is bitten by say a Jack Russell, a Chihuahua, or another small breed considered “safe” to report it and make a big stink about it. Just as was done to Wicca. Then when they do nothing about the incident “which I know they occur every day” bring up the double standard. Any dog can bite, can cause injury or death not just a large breed dog. I know it seems silly but the issue needs to be shown.

Visiteur

#6064 " Maire Tremblay and Mr. Lacroix shame on you…."

2012-07-28 06:28

L'Apprenti-Sage sportif canin says:
July 27, 2012 at 4:05 pm

i have been fighting all week for WICCA now i’m crying and have been all day..

Maire Tremblay and Mr. Lacroix are dog killers, as we the people fight against animal crualty and think that maybe just maybe the government will help or understand…we realise that no they never will..

It’s easier to KILL a dog than the admit they were wrong about their decision….

Maire Tremblay and Mr. Lacroix shame on you….i always tought that you were hypocrites…well now you have prouven me wright…

All i can say is that i’m prouder saying that i have 50% ontarian in me than Quebécois…

and believe me Maire Tremblay an Mr.Lacroix…the people will “remember”

la devise du Québec est “je me souviens” believe me WE WILL REMEMBER to not vote for you…….

Visiteur

#6065 " SHAME ON YOU MONTREAL "

2012-07-28 06:29

Doris Lucchesi says:

July 27, 2012 at 4:06 pm
And I thought Belfast, Ireland represented ignorance and depravity…it does but Montreal seems even more ignorant and depraved. I am horrified that this kind of activity takes place in the modern world. I cannot believe how citizens are treated in these cities…SHAME ON YOU MONTREAL doesn’t even begin to cover it. Do you all feel safer now the Wicca has been murdered? Do you all sleep better at night? Why do I feel the urge to gag just thinking of Montreal? I don’t know why people don’t move in droves from places like this.

Ce message a été supprimé par l'administrateur du site (Montrer les détails)

2012-07-28 06:30

Visiteur

#6067 Les Pays-Bas ( Hollande, Belgique, Luxembourg ) ; " Maggy Genc says: "

2012-07-28 06:30

schaam je Canada !!

Maggy Genc says:
July 27, 2012 at 4:06 pm
Totaal geen respect heb ik voor de mensen die een einde maken aan zovele hondenlevens. Een grote schande voor Canada !!!! Dit is onacceptabel en ik hoop dat iedereen hiertegen in opstand komt. Helaas kan ik weinig doen vanuit Nederland, maar nogmaals, schaam je Canada !!

Visiteur

#6068 " Montreal joins the list of cities i will never visit "

2012-07-28 06:31

Asbjørn Frisvold says:  "  Dog owners in Montreal beware " . 

July 27, 2012 at 4:07 pm
Montreal joins the list of cities i will never visit, and never will my family. I can’t do much, but at least i can make sure of that. Another beloved familymember killed for no good reason. Dogowners in Montral beware. If your chihuahua gets to excited and jumps on someone I’m sure it’ll be put down. Same rules for all breeds right?

2012-07-28 06:32

2012-07-28 06:32

Visiteur

2012-07-28 06:34

c`est ça continue, trou d`cul ! .. tu me suis pas à pas hein ? ... tu manges dans la main à Tremlay, peau de couilles ?

Visiteur

#6072 " How sick is that? "

2012-07-28 06:34

Carina says:
July 27, 2012 at 4:09 pm

I can hardly believe what I am reading. How sick is that? Is this the behaviour of a modern country or just a mean and perfid kind of game with human beings and their beloved pet?
Just figure out Montreal – such tirpitudes go around the world and they will never be forgotten. Not here in Germany, nowhere.
R.I.P. sweet little Wicca – may you forgive us – I can’t yet …

Visiteur

#6073 " When are animals going to stop suffering "

2012-07-28 06:36

Suzanne says:
July 27, 2012 at 4:10 pm

Thank you for writing this article. I’m deeply saddened that Wicca was so carelessly sentenced to death by callus government officials with no interest in hearing the truth or giving her a fair trial. When are animals going to stop suffering at the hands of our elected officials? Mostly, I’m sorry for the owners who were unjustly led to believe she might have a chance to go home. I’m (once again-Lennox) disgusted at how these city officials are probably going to get away with this.

Visiteur

#6074 "the are egotistic cowards sitting on thrones deciding who lives "

2012-07-28 06:37

P S says:
July 27, 2012 at 4:14 pm

The integrity of the nation was at stake and they could have been the real heros after all. Regretfully, the are egotistic cowards sitting on thrones deciding who lives and who does not. Mere Shame! Even animals are more “human” than certain humans, themselves. Yet again, we lose Hope, Faith and Pride in believing what is fair and what isn’t. RIP Wicca! We promised you your world.. Now, no more! To all the proud pet parents, protect your pets and don’t let a sinner come their way. That seems the only way to go..!

Visiteur

#6075 " Montreal this fall. Well, that won’t be happening "

2012-07-28 06:38

Elizabeth Honce, Esq. says:
July 27, 2012 at 4:15 pm

I was going to attend a conference in Montreal this fall. Well, that won’t be happening now. And I won’t be spending my hundreds of dollars there. I hope others will follow suit and boycott all things Montreal if this is the way they treat their residents.