PÉTITION BERGER BLANC

Contacter l'auteur de la pétition

Ce sujet de conversation a été automatiquement créé pour la pétition PÉTITION BERGER BLANC.

Visiteur

#6076 " we need to BOYCOTT. Call the Ministry of Tourism "

2012-07-28 06:39

Tuere Randall says:
July 27, 2012 at 4:17 pm
A lot of politicians need to be purged from office. When is the next election there? People need to show up with Wicca posters so that it is clear why he is being voted out. In the meantime, we need to BOYCOTT. Call the Ministry of Tourism and let them know why you will not give them your tourist dollars. It should be illegal for a dog to be put down like that in defense of their homes or owners. And the woman who started this, well, I hope she and all involved spend the rest of their lives suffering for what they have done.

Visiteur

#6077 "Hell for those that harm children and ANIMALS!!!!!!!!! "

2012-07-28 06:40

triekie says:
July 27, 2012 at 4:18 pm

There is a special place in Hell for those that harm children and ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!

Visiteur

#6078 " Trembley and LaCroix are idiots "

2012-07-28 06:41

Jan Koza says:
July 27, 2012 at 4:19 pm

Trembley and LaCroix are idiots. If there were facilities willing to take Wicca that would have been a win/win. But no the murderous bastards killed the dog. Did the woman who scared Wicca and got scratched do anything to try to save her? If not, this is on her too. The private vet that was going to put her down if the pound wouldn’t is an ass if he agreed to it. I will never visit Montreal. There are enough misinformed people in the US.

Visiteur

#6079 "How sickening is the government "

2012-07-28 06:42

Toni ToniToni-Maryland says:
July 27, 2012 at 4:21 pm

How awful that this man had to lose his beloved dog, Wicca. How sickening is the government to continually kill innocent dogs and destroy peoples lives. These dogs are our family and we love them as much as anyone else in our family. It’s truly unfair!

We have rapists and murders of human life, as well as animals. And it seems the true beasts (vile & disgusting humans) get off with a slap while these loving animals are brutally destroyed.

Well, they have this to think about, a dog is CREATED by the Lord. They are his creation and he is NOT at all happy about the thousands of senseless murdering of the animals that he created. They will have to pay for what they are doing. A sin is a sin. “Thou Shall Not Kill”

Visiteur

#6080 " everybody involved should be ashamed "

2012-07-28 06:43

Freddy Konings says:
July 27, 2012 at 4:25 pm

The Mayor, City Hall and everybody involved should be ashamed. Killing a poor, innocent animal, that did absolutely nothing wrong. And even if she did, you have NO right of killing her. And not only you killed an innocent animal, you tore apart a man’s heart, that loved Wicca with all his heart and love. Like I do with my dogs. If you would have done so to my dogs…..i would have killed by myself and my death would be on your conscience! You’re a shame and Im ashamed of being called HUMAN!

Visiteur

#6081 " I am disgusted with my native city, Montreal "

2012-07-28 06:44

Jean Le Marquand says:
July 27, 2012 at 4:38 pm

How can this travesty be justified? School children routinely bite each other in day care, drawing blood. Do we punish them? A clear case of “speciesism”…it’s only an animal so we can do what we want to them. I am disgusted with my native city, Montreal.

Visiteur

#6082 " Tremblay needs to be euthanized "

2012-07-28 06:44

Tami says:
July 27, 2012 at 4:39 pm

Tremblay needs to be euthanized cuz he scares the HELL out of me! Bad things will happen to him TRUST in Karma….

Visiteur

#6083 " The people of the world fought for her "

2012-07-28 06:46

Pamela totman says:
July 27, 2012 at 4:45 pm

I was devastated when I gor the news that Wicca was put down. I, along with so many,urged people to sign petition, send numerous,e-mails to monteral officials and to even call Montreal city hall to speak on Wiccas behalf.The people of the world fought for her and we all lost. It’s disgusting the way Montreal tricked us into thinking she even had a chance.The country of Canada and thexity of Montrealwill always have a dark cloud of hate and shame above it…rip Wicca, may you run free…

Visiteur

#6084 " This is beyond disgusting "

2012-07-28 06:47

Adita says:
July 27, 2012 at 4:50 pm
This is beyond disgusting. The fact that she had been offered sanctuary in the US, proved that Wicca could have lived & still have been removed from the responsibility of Montreal. But no. They made the conscious decision to kill an innocent animal, a pet, a member of a family. How is it that you consider yourselves human?

“Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them” ~Dalai Lama

( ils sont trop cons pour savoir qui est Dalai Lama ... )

Visiteur

#6085 "It sickens me what happened to Wicca "

2012-07-28 06:48

JRV says:

July 27, 2012 at 4:50 pm

Montreal had the opportunity to get great press and to make a difference. It sickens me what happened to Wicca and to Lennox as well. May they and the other victims of BSL rest in peace knowing they aren’t being judged anymore and they will again one day see their families that love them.

Visiteur

#6086 " YOU CAN EASLY BE COMPARED TO A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY. "

2012-07-28 06:49

jolanda concas says:
July 27, 2012 at 4:54 pm

I followed Wicca’s case day by day. I still can not believe that such a advanced country like Canada committed a crime like that. And the way it was done was filled with hipocrisy lies and hate against a dog that did nothing wrong. USA even offer to take the dog in there to be looked after. But it was not good for you, YOU HAD TO KILL HER. In Italy we are shoked and disgusted for what you did to Wicca. Not only you killed her, you also killed her owner Cris, who is heart broken. BE ASHAME OF YOURSELF, YOU CAN EASLY BE COMPARED TO A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY.

Visiteur

#6087 " They shall pay "

2012-07-28 06:50

William Posey says:
July 27, 2012 at 4:56 pm

They shall pay. There is justice awaiting them in the here-after. Their souls shall rot in hell. Doubt they fear the here-after now but oh the price they shall pay. Laugh now you fools but Justice awaits you!!! RIP Wicca: You have earned that right.

Visiteur

#6088 " As a Canadian, shame on you City of Montreal!! "

2012-07-28 06:51

Lori says:
July 27, 2012 at 5:01 pm

As a Canadian, shame on you City of Montreal!! I am one of those people that called to City Hall and first hand experienced the smiles, the laughter of the man that answered my call. And he KNEW how upset I was! When I mentioned I had four German Shepherds, he showed interest. I imagine he was sorry I was in TX so they couldn’t plot how to get MY dogs!! How DARE you? Smile and laugh in the face of such a wrong situation? I will never step foot in Montreal AGAIN. Just as I will not Belfast Ireland. Election time will come and we will see how FAST certain people are out on their butts. SHAME ON YOU. An innocent dog dead- all over a SCRATCH- and you people smile and laugh. Despicable.

Visiteur

2012-07-28 06:52

Cabalo says:
July 27, 2012 at 5:11 pm

Beaucoup de peine pour cette pauvre fifille qui n’a rien demandé à personne !!! Degoute de ces humains de merde qui décide d ôter la vie comme jeter une chaussette !! Wicca avait une famille !!! Elle avait encore de longue et belle années à vivre ( à cause de la connerie humaines elle es parti , certe trop top , au paradis des loulous ou j’espère il n’y aura jamais cette salle race que nous sommes nous autres les humains meme si on né pas tous pareil !!
Honte à ce pays de merde !! Honte à ceux qui représente ce pays !! J’espère que ceux qui on inflige ça a Wicca ainsi qu’à sa famille . Mourra dans les pires circonstances !!! Elle a du se sentir rejeté , seul , abandoné ( malgré que son papa était la auprès d’elle jusqu’à la fin , elle a senti la mort venir et tout ça pour une simple griffure et une loi de merde !!! Elle aurait du lui arracher la gueule à cette salope mais malheureusement pour elle . Wicca était trop gentille
Rip ma belle !! De la ou tu es protégé tous nos amis les Z”animaux <3 et puni ceux qui leur font du mal

Visiteur

#6090 " Well we have the power to keep his city from getting any of our money "

2012-07-28 06:54

Laverne Wallace says:
July 27, 2012 at 5:17 pm

" I called yesterday from Charlotte N.C. to try to help save this sweet dog "

This so call mayor did this because he could, he had the power. Well we have the power to keep his city from getting any of our money and that is what I aim to do. I called yesterday from Charlotte N.C. to try to help save this sweet dog and they sat on the phone and out right lied. This dog did nothing wrong, a scratch, I get that playing with my cat.

Visiteur

#6091 " unnecessary killing of Wicca "

2012-07-28 06:56

Soqui Mahoney says:

July 27, 2012 at 5:25 pm

My heart and prayers are with Chris at this heartbreaking event.

Next, I want to commend the author for a terrific article. I am wondering how the woman who started this unfortunate, unnecessary killing of Wicca is living with what she started.

Rest in peace, Wicca

Visiteur

#6092 " doing something so unjust is disgusting… "

2012-07-28 06:56

Susana Miranda says:

July 27, 2012 at 5:33 pm

There is a special place in hell for you people…doing something so unjust is disgusting…

Visiteur

#6093 more comments all over the world comming tomorrow !

2012-07-28 06:59

Thousands of comments ......

more comments from  all over the world comming up tomorrow ! en attendant on va laisser coucou faire ses "copier-coller " .

Visiteur

#6094 " MONTREAL, CANADA—The world is stunned, in a state of shock. "

2012-07-28 07:05

http://www.northcountrygazette.org/2012/07/27/tears_flow/

By North Country Gazette On July 27, 2012

© By June Maxam

MONTREAL, CANADA—The world is stunned, in a state of shock.

Tears are flowing around the world.

The city of Montreal killed Wicca without giving her a chance.
And it was done while the city was facetiously leading the world to believe the dog would be saved if enough public outcry was heard. The world was duped and a dog was unjustly killed.

As city hall was so nicely taking the calls from thousands of people worldwide, pleading for clemency for the dog, the city had already killed the dog, threatening the shelter that if they didn’t do it before day’s end on Thursday, that the city—namely a planner named Benoit Lacroix—would send in their own vet Friday morning to do the deed and the shelter would face repercussions.

The action by the employees at city hall, leading the callers to believe that the Mayor would consider clemency when in fact Wicca had already been murdered is despicable, beyond immoral. And they did it with a smile.

So many callers commented how nice the city employees were to them. The face of the city smiled and laughed while killing an innocent dog and that’s almost worse than the deed itself.

That’s arrogance, that contemptuous, that’s the world being raped by a smiling government lying to the people that they are supposed to be representing and serving when they had absolutely no intent of giving Wicca her life. The government of Montreal has raped the public’s trust and brought upon themselves the disrespect, scorn and contempt of the world.

There’s something grossly immoral with a man and his government who thumb their collective noses at not only the law, but what’s morally right and that’s exactly what Montreal Mayor Gerald Tremblay, his lackey Benoit Lacroix and the city of Montreal have done in the case of a five-year-old dog whose sole mistake was scratching a woman who scared him. She has as much blood on her hands as the city of Montreal has on their hands.

The city even refused the plea of a judge who asked them to reconsider their death decree, to do the right thing for moral reasons but the city obstinately refused. That by itself speaks volumes of the lack of character in Montreal’s government.

The great Indian philosopher Mahatma Gandhi said that “The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.

Montreal is totally immoral. The world, and especially its neighbors in the United States and the rest of Canada must never forget the heartless, cruel actions of Montreal against an dog who was trying to defend herself because she felt endangered. And even then, the worse she did was scratch a woman.

Wicca didn’t deserve to die. She was a hero, she had saved her owner’s life. She was a good dog, a dog full of love and devotion.

The murder of Wicca is undoubtedly one of the gravest injustices in the battle against breed specific legislation. Even though BSL supposedly wasn’t at play in Wicca’s case, it was. Prejudice and discrimination towards pit bulls killed this wonderful dog, a dog that had saved her owner’s life and he fought so hard trying to save hers.

In recent months, there have been cases in Montreal where other breeds of dogs have provably bitten children and there was no death order. They were allowed to live with a muzzle order and that’s what should have occured in the case of Wicca.

Common sense and compassion must rule and prevail, not a biased, politician with an obvious problem with morality and honesty.

All life is precious, we must never forget that and government and those in power must never forget that they represent the people, not their own self-interests.

What is most egregious in this situation is the total lack of due process. She was ordered killed without any administrative hearing ever conducted by a bureaucrat who didn’t want to hear any evidence, who has no training or background with dogs, who simply doesn’t care. She simply wasn’t a dangerous dog.

Mayor Gerald Tremblay is ultimately to blame for this travesty and injustice, true governmental tyranny, a total rape of the rule of law. Tremblay must be held accountable. All efforts must be made to remove this man from office, to assure that the laws are changed and that no more dogs are killed in such a dishonest and unlawful manner.

And just where was Tremblay during the intense international campaign to save Wicca’s life? Why did he hide, why did he fail to or refuse to return calls from dog trainers and behaviorists, sanctuaries who would have insured Wicca’s safety as well as the public’s. Men who kill dogs in such a manner as Wicca was executed are cowards.

Only we the people can make it end. Those in public office must be reminded at the polls that they represent us, our wishes. Government is out of control, this isn’t the Third World–Belfast, Montreal, the US are supposed to be civilized countries that follow the rule of law. We must show those in government that the people rule, not them
As one individual articulated following Wicca’s death, government sucks and violate their sworn duty, when those in positions of power allow that power to become their privilege rather than their burden.

Due process and adherence to the rule of law is our only way to insure a civilized society. Too many politicians forget that. Montrealhas forgotten that and it is our duty to remind them so they never forget again.

For those of us who believe in the promise of a fair and just system, we have to fight abuses like we have seen in Lennox and Wicca. We have to hold our representatives to the law and make that law just and fair.

I am horribly disappointed that both Belfast and Montreal have ignored justice and compassion and have yielded to ego and self interest.

Wicca, we will never forget. 7-27-12

http://www.northcountrygazette.org/2012/07/26/montreal_kills/

http://www.northcountrygazette.org/2012/07/26/montreal_repercussions/

http://www.northcountrygazette.org/2012/07/26/death_order/

NOTE: Please understand The North Country Gazette is a subscription site. Unlimited free access is not available. One free read per visitor is allowed, after that, access is by subscription only. For questions, contact news@northcountrygazette.org

Like our work? Please consider leaving a tip in the tip jar to the right of this article.

Don’t forget to visit the NCG store, great products featuring dogs and cats. www.cafepress.com/northcou

Ce message a été supprimé par l'administrateur du site (Montrer les détails)

2012-07-28 09:15

Visiteur

2012-07-28 16:19

Dans un environnement qui ne cesse de s`assombrir, heureux les esprits fêlés, car ils laissent passer la lumière .

Visiteur

#6097 Montreal kills

2012-07-28 16:22

Visiteur

2012-07-28 20:31

NOS COUSINS CANADIENS ONT VRAIMENT PÉTÉ LES PLOMBS ! quelle déception ! avec toutes leurs chanteuses qui viennent faire du fric !
Boycottons-les pour les faire réagir !
lng

2012-07-28 20:32

NOS COUSINS CANADIENS ONT VRAIMENT PÉTÉ LES PLOMBS ! quelle déception ! avec toutes leurs chanteuses qui viennent faire du fric !
Boycottons-les pour les faire réagir !

Visiteur

2012-07-28 20:34

Honteux, que ce camp de concentration pour animaux soit fermer!